Our new website is under construction.
Ekua Haizel empowers and inspires African diasporans by giving them the tools and opportunity to reclaim their narrative.
Intern with Ekua Haizel
Are you interested in working in Ghana and exploring entrepreneurship opportunities in Africa? Are you keen on developing key business and social skills that will help you stand out in your future career?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who are passionate about working with Ekua Haizel to expand our internship programme in Ghana. Ekua Haizel is a personal development company that empowers and inspires African diasporans by giving them the tools and opportunity to reclaim their narrative.
We are seeking candidates who will work very closely with our Founder, in planning and organising our upcoming 2019 Summer Internship Programme. To be successful you will need to be an excellent communicator with a demonstrable ability of dealing with clients and external organisations with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion. You will need to be a confident, proactive and organised person with a positive approach to problem solving.
- Planing the internship application process and screening applicants for the summer internship programme.
- Recruiting summer interns.
- Matching interns with their chosen industry sectors.
- Planning the summer internship calendar, including liaising with tour vendors for group tours.
- Promoting Ekua Haizel programmes (through social media and networking events).
- Working closely with our Founder to undertake any other related responsibilities.
- Passion for development of Africa.
- Working knowledge of the African diaspora.
- Good knowledge of Ghana (experience living or working in Ghana is advantageous).
- Very good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to take initiative.
- Demonstrable ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders with the highest level of professionalism.
Location: flexible- working from home except for monthly meetings
Application Deadline: January 7th 2019 23:59 GMT
Interview Date: January 21st 2019
Please note that this post in unpaid.
Send CV’s to with a covering letter answering the following:
Why you would make an excellent candidate?
How are you have demonstrated your interest in the African Diaspora?
Email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Follow Us on Social Media